Whether you're purchasing your first system or long overdue for an upgrade, this 4K HD 8-channel analog security system with 8 cameras from Lorex easily meets the demanding needs of modern-day security.
The DVR of the Lorex DK182-88CAE records stunning 4K resolution video footage with pristine details and realistic color representation. With other amazing features such as advanced motion detection, smart home compatibility with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant and Apple TV or Chromecast, the exclusive Color Night Vision (CNV) technology, local video storage, and more, this 4K UHD surveillance system will easily provide professional-quality security protection for your home or business. This surveillance system is hard wired so there are no worries about lag or WiFi drop out. But it is designed to be used with or without connection to the Internet. Remote viewing, push notifications, and firmware updates all require Internet connectivity.
- 4K Ultra HD D841A82B digital video recorder preloaded with 2 TB hard drive
- Eight 4K Ultra HD C841CA security cameras
- Eight 60 ft. BNC extension cables
- 8 power adapters
- 8 mounting kits
- HDMI cable
- Ethernet cable
- DVR power adapter
- USB mouse
- Quick-setup guide
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to quickly access footage and select features
- Ability to view live or recorded video directly on TV with smart home capability that is compatible with Apple TV or Chromecast
- Reduces unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection
- Works with Lorex Home app
- Push notifications are sent when motion from a person/vehicle is detected (available on up to 4 channels)
- Smart Search filters motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- Can be used with or without connection to the Internet; remote viewing, push notifications, and firmware updates require Internet connectivity
4K DVR features:
- 2 TB security-grade hard drive; expandable up to 10 TB total-no monthly Cloud fees
- Heavy-duty, handles the workload of 24/7 monitoring
- Local storage ensures only designated user can access footage
- Panic button activates all lights and sirens on compatible add-on cameras (sold separately)
4K (8.0 megapixels) camera features:
- 4x the resolution of Full HD for fine details in increased resolution-3840 x 2160
- 87° field of view
- Large 1/3 in. image sensor for very high-quality night time video
- Ability to view live video at 15 FPS
- IR cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Enhanced night time clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision (ambient lighting required)
- IR night vision range of 120 ft. in ambient lighting or 82 ft. in total darkness
- Close-up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- Weatherproof (IP67) for outdoor or indoor installations
- Extreme temperature performance: -40°F to 131°F
- Vandal-resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options
4K Ultra HD 8-Channel Security System with 4K (8MP) Cameras
Whether you're purchasing your first system or long overdue for an upgrade, this 4K Analog HD security camera bundle from Lorex easily meets the demanding needs of modern-day security. The powerful system records stunning 4K resolution video footage with pristine details and realistic color representation. With other amazing features such as advanced motion detection, smart home compatibility, our exclusive Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, local video storage and more, this system will easily provide professional-quality security protection for your home or business.
Picture perfect 4K resolution
The security cameras in this bundle record 4K HD quality video; that's more than 8 million pixels of superior detail and definition. As the highest standard to date in the security industry, 4K resolution results in accurate picture and color representation. It will also allow for greater digital zoom so you can see further into the distance.
Advanced motion detection
Be aware whenever motion is detected on your property with advanced motion detection. This system features person/vehicle detection on 4 channels which helps reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms from moving branches or animals. Important motion events that are recorded can easily be found using the Smart Search feature, which organizes events by type (e.g. person/vehicle motion vs. general motion, etc.).
See color in the dark
Experience enhanced clarity and capture important details even at night thanks to Lorex's exclusive Color Night Vision™ (CNV). CNV works best with the help of plenty of ambient lighting. In the event of minimal ambient light, the cameras will revert to IR (infrared) night vision. These cameras have an IR range of 120 ft (37 m) in low-light settings and 82 ft (25 m) in complete darkness.
Built for the outdoors
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation, these 4K security cameras are rated IP67 and have been especially designed to withstand all types of weather conditions. They can function in temperatures as low as -40°F and as high as 131°F (-40°C to 55°C), making them a versatile solution in different climate zones.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home
This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications and email alerts with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system with hands-free voice control. This security camera system is compatible with Amazon Alexa™, Google Assistant™, as well as Apple TV and Chromecast™. By using simple voice commands, you can activate camera features and access live or recorded footage directly on your smart TV, and more. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
View your system through Apple TV
Watch your Lorex system in new ways. Don't have an option of hooking up your Lorex recorder directly to your TV? No problem. Simply make sure your Lorex recorder is on the same network as your Apple TV™(Gen 4 or newer) and watch your Lorex recorder on your TV through the Lorex Home Apple TV App.
- Ample storage space with no monthly cloud fees
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- A panic button is located on the recorder to activate all lights and sirens on your cameras
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- Get push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected6 (Available on up to 4 channels)
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Chromecast)
- Quickly access footage and features with simple voice commands (Compatible with: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- Capable of recording up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras