The Shack blog is a place where you can read some of the latest news from RadioShack and engage in respectful dialogue with the RadioShack team, fellow RadioShack customers and people in general who are interested in the RadioShack brand.
The aim of the RadioShack blog is to create conversation concerning interesting and entertaining news about RadioShack and technology. Please keep in mind that there are certain topics we will not be able to discuss here and comments relating to legal or regulatory matters will not be posted.
Information in this blog (either in posts or comments) should not be considered professional advice or an official communication from RadioShack. Posts and comments on this blog are not intended to be professional advice or recommendations and do not necessarily reflect the policies or opinions of RadioShack. For official product news, view the RadioShack website at www.radioshack.com.
Respect and friendly interaction will be the cornerstone of our approach to the conversation and we ask that you respect the following discussion guidelines. Comments will be moderated and any comments falling outside of the discussion guidelines below will not be published.
Discussion Guidelines for The Shack Blog Readers
- The Shack blog aims to be a place for honest, friendly and courteous conversation. Please try to be respectful of the opinions of all posters on The Shack blog. Everyone can have a voice here, and the greater the diversity of voices the better. Please add to the conversation on the blog with thoughtful commentary – the RadioShack team will be reading!
- The Shack blog is about RadioShack, products RadioShack sells and the community of RadioShack customers. Please keep all comments related to the subject matter of the post. All off-topic or spam entries will be immediately deleted. If you have a question or concern not relating to the topic of the post that you need to communicate to RadioShack team members, please call 1-800-843-7422.
- Do not post anything that could offend another member of the community. Do not post anything obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, humiliating, defamatory, libelous, invasive of someone else’s privacy or objectionable. It is at the sole discretion of RadioShack what content is offensive. And, it is the sole discretion of RadioShack whether to remove any content we do consider offensive. If you have complaints regarding any of the content posted on this blog, please contact us at 1-800-843-7422.
RadioShack’s Commitment to the Community
If you take the time to comment within the guidelines above we appreciate your contribution to the community and we will honor that contribution with the following commitments:
- This blog is a conversational space where we will discuss news relating to RadioShack, however we cannot always talk about all news. Here you will find conversation and entertaining content. We’d like to talk with you here on a one-to-one basis, but are unable to comment on any legal or regulatory matters. Visit the RadioShack Corporate site for official RadioShack information and communications.
- We may not always be able to respond to all comments or questions, but rest assured every one will be read. Sometimes it may not be possible for us to publish or respond to your comment immediately (especially outside of business hours) but we will try to do so as quickly as possible.
- We will strive to write current, entertaining content. We think that is the best way to show we appreciate you spending time reading The Shack blog.