While we usually have the best price in town on cellphones and tablets, it’s still important that we give our customers great reasons to shop at RadioShack. We already do this with our no mail-in rebates policy, along with our incredibly popular Trade and Save program and Upgrade Checker. However, we wanted to go one step further to really give our customers the best experience possible. That’s why we’re launching RadioShack’s Mobile Product Support, a FREE service for RadioShack customers!
So, what is it? RadioShack Mobile Product Support lets you get a helping hand whenever you need it, however you need it, so that you can get the most from your new (or somewhat old) device. It’s available exclusively to RadioShack customers, too – you’re automatically signed up whenever you buy your new phone or tablet.
There are several ways that you can access RadioShack Mobile Product Support:
- 1-855-RSHELPU (1-855-774-3578) - this toll-free number is available 7 days a week from 6a-12a PST. Our call center is located in the Pacific Northwest, up in Washington State, and is designed specifically to offer YOU a great experience. You won’t have to wade through a bunch of menus, and you’ll get a real live human being – no bots here.
- Email - you can send an email through our Mobile Product Support site and get a response within 4 hours, guaranteed (usually it’s even faster than that!)
- Live Chat – you can chat live with an agent 7 days a week from 6a-12a PST, if you’d prefer immediate response. It’s a great way to get help for something on your phone, especially.
- How-To guides and a Support Forum – if you prefer to find your own answers, but need a little help, we can do that, too. We have how-to guides created specifically for YOUR device, complete with screenshots, to help you get the most out of your new toy. The Support Forum is also a great place to connect with others for assistance.
- Mobile App – the best part, however, is our new Mobile App! The RadioShack Mobile Product Support App automatically detects the phone that you have it installed on and serves up how-to’s and guides for that specific phone. You can also use the app to immediately connect with our Mobile Product Support team, or to keep up with us on Twitter and Facebook. Here’s a video showing off the cool new features:
The RadioShack Mobile Product Support App is currently available on the Android Market, and will be available on iTunes soon, with other versions coming shortly after.
So, now when you get your new cellphone or tablet at RadioShack, you can know that The Shack has your back for as long as you own your device. Cruise on over to the RadioShack Mobile Product Support site to check it out, or get answers to any other questions at our Support FAQ.
What’s your favorite part of the new RadioShack Mobile Product Support service?