Play #ISpy and Win!
Join @RadioShack on Twitter, Sept. 9, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. CST. We’ll tweet out clues of rare, beautiful, and white things, with the hashtag #ISpy.
Find a picture or a video (on the Internet) of what you think we’re spying and tweet the link to @RadioShack. Answer with #ISpy in your tweet, and you could win! The first correct response wins an HTC EVO 3D in White. Winners will be announced and contacted via Twitter.
Results and winners of each round will be posted here throughout the day.
If you don’t win, another round starts the next hour. Try again!
Had a blast playing I Spy today! Hope you did too! Check out answers for each round below. Get your own HTC EVO 3D in White today.
#ISpy Sprint HTC EVO 3D in White Contest
THIS IS A ONE (1) DAY CONTEST. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The #ISpy Sprint HTC EVO 3D in White Contest (the “Contest”) begins on Friday, September 9, 2011, at 9:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on Friday, September 9, 2011, at 5:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”). There will be a total of nine (9) challenges to award nine (9) prizes. Entry in this Contest does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of RadioShack, 300 RadioShack Circle, Fort Worth, TX 76102-1964 (the “Sponsor”).
This promotion is open to legal U.S. residents with an individual Twitter account (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and other United States territories) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, WildFire Interactive, Inc., promotion prize suppliers, and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Contest (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household and branded organizational corporate Twitter accounts are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor.
- HOW TO ENTER/WINNER SELECTION:
To enter, you must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and become a RadioShack follower on Twitter, then tweet the specified hash tag and @RadioShack between the Promotion Period with the correct answer to a question. Each winner will be the first follower to tweet a link with a visual representation (photo or video) of the correct answer to the question posted by @RadioShack each hour. RadioShack will use the Twitter timeline search of the selected hash tag and @RadioShack to identify the first to post the correct answer. The selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. The winner will be notified via direct Twitter message to the Twitter account with which the winner entered the Contest within four (4) days of the drawing (Entrants should ensure that their Twitter account is up to date).If a winner should not respond to the Twitter direct message notifying them that they are a winner within four (4) days, Sponsor will randomly select another winner. Failure to have an active Twitter account will result in forfeiture. In no case shall the Sponsor be liable in any manner where a winner has not received notification sent from the Sponsor or where the Sponsor fails to receive a response from the winner within twenty-four (24) hours.Limit: No Use of Automated Tools or Robots to Generate Tweets During The Promotion Period.
Entries made by any other individual or any entity, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Contest. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Contest. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the Twitter account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to a Twitter account by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning Twitter accounts for the domain associated with the submitted Twitter account.
- PRIZE/ODDS: Only the prize listed below will be awarded in this Contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.Nine (9) Grand Prizes: Sprint HTC EVO 3D in WhiteApproximate retail value not to exceed $549.99.
Winners are responsible for any and all local, state and/or federal, and province taxes, not specified herein as being awarded. Prize will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and has no cash value. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason.
- GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: BY ENTERING, EACH ENTRANT AGREES for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (A) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, Twitter, and their respective affiliates, parents, owners, franchisees, officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (B) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (C) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Contest itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Contest at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE: Acceptance of any prize constitutes Prize Winner’s permission for the Promotion Entities to use Prize Winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively, the “Attributes”), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Promotion Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
- DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Contest as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g., SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Administrator, Twitter, Inc., and the Promotion Entities are not responsible for, and entrant hereby releases Sponsor, Administrator, and the Promotion Entities from any claims arising from: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest and (vi) use of any prize.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state of Texas, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.<>
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: #ISpy Sprint HTC EVO 3D in White Contest, 300 RadioShack Circle, Fort Worth, TX 76102-1964. All such requests must be received by 10/9/2011.
Copyright © RadioShack. All rights reserved.
The use of any prize manufacturer, name or trademark in connection with any of the prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such prize, and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship.