Ever since I discovered it, I’ve been obsessed. It’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. A superhero of sorts, sweeping in to recharge and reconnect my life. Portable power, people, is the bee’s knees. If you read this post, you’ll recall that I was so jazzed about these products that I decided to hand them out to some lucky folks out on the street at SXSW Festival in Austin. The reactions I got from my new friends when they acquired their new device were like I quite literally saved their lives.
- Its sleek, compact design is great for travel or on-the-go
- No cords! When you run low on battery life, plug the portable power supply into your device and instantly get extra hours of life
- There’s no need to hang out around an outlet – power up and stay mobile!
Below is a list of my favorite power travel companions; you can get all of them at your local RadioShack. I made a personal vow to never leave the house without one of these guys:
- Enercell USB Portable Power Mini USB/Micro USB
- Up to 100 minutes of portable power for your mobile phone*
- Rechargeable, which means no cables to carry, and it works with most micro/mini USB devices (mobile phones and MP3 players)
- Enercell Portable Power Supply/USB Charger
- Rechargeable–provides up to 4 hours of power*
- Includes mini USB, micro USB and 30-pin connector for Apple devices
- Enercell Portable Power Supply for iPod/iPhone
- Small, compact design is great for travel
- Up to 6 hours of extra power* for your iPod or iPhone
- Enercell Portable Power
- Rechargeable–provides up to 8 hours of extra power on the go*
- Includes USB-to-mini USB cable, mini USB-to-micro USB tip and a cable for Apple devices
- Enercell Slim Wall Charger for Laptops
- Use as replacement or backup power supply for your laptop
- Also powers your USB phone or MP3 player at the same time via the included USB port
- Includes 10 interchangeable tips and nylon carrying bag
[I am now a hoarder of portable power...it's that awesome]
So the next time you: attend a conference, take a road trip, go camping, travel for business, take a hike, go on a bike ride, meet your friends for dinner, leave civilization, hop on an airplane, shop ‘til you drop, take a trip to the circus, visit RadioShack or leave your house, don’t forget to pack portable power. Trust me on this.
*Results vary by device and usage patterns.